06 January 2008

Back

...oops...

I didn't mean to abandon the blog for 3 weeks, it just sort of happened. I visited my parents for the holiday season, and have only just returned home late last night. The holiday damage was considerable, but not as bad as it could've been. Just goes to show me what happens when I eat with abandon and get no exercise what so ever.


Current weight: 288.5 lbs

I still plan on making it to 250 lbs or lower by March 18, and I know I can.


But gaining so much is not good for the depression. I'll drop it all though, and then some. Eventually I want to get down to 180 lbs. I don't care how long it takes.



I've decided to start keeping a food journal, in which I keep track of calories, protein, and fiber, but also my mood before and after eating, time, locations, and my hunger level. I think it will help me out.

1 comment:

Kim Ayres said...

A food journal is a great idea to help keep you focused.

But don't beat yourself up too much about the xmas damage. The truth is it affects ALL of us, but for those who've not gone through at least one xmas, it can be a shock. This is my 3rd since I became a healthier eater,and I still put on 8 lbs.

It happens. Be gentle on yourself and just get back on track.