12 February 2008

Resolve - I has it

I think I may have managed to shock myself into action again.

Based on a number of things, I think that I am pre-diabetic. I'm not even 20 yet. It scares the shit out of me. So, once again...

  1. I am going to kick the majority of processed foods, focusing on high fructose corn syrup and monosodium glutamate.
  2. I will eat at least 3 servings of fruit and vegetables a day.
  3. I will exercise at least 30 minutes a day, every day, not counting walking.
  4. I will walk for 30 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
  5. I will keep track of my food intake and of my exercise by writing it down in a physical notebook.
  6. I will post totals to this blog on a weekly basis: weight, total calories consumed, minutes exercised, and distance walked.





(For the curious - I am in therapy for my depression and anxiety. Thanks for the suggestions though!)

----------------
Now playing: Cranberries - The Sweetest Thing
via FoxyTunes