10 September 2007

Day 23

Lost 0.3 lbs. Currently weighing in at 271, meaning that I have lost 5 lbs overall. I've actually lost 7 lbs since this started, since I stumbled a bit and regained.

Food:
Crackers: 150 kcal / 2 g protein
Cashews: 170 kcal / 5 g protein
Nilla Wafers: 140 kcal / 1 g protein
Chicken, brown rice, and garden peas: 800 kcal / 28 g protein
Cottage Cheese: 120 kcal / 12 g protein

TOTAL: 1380 kcal / 48 g protein


Must EAT BREAKFAST! Even if not hungry, take something for later.

2 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

Yup, breakfast is an absolute must. It works on 2 levels -

1 - it kicks starts your metabolism for the day

2 - it staves off getting over-hungry later (and so lessening the chance of binging)

Sir Fluffy said...

Kim- I know, but I'm never hungry in the morning, at least not when I first wake up. By the time I am hungry, I'm in class for 5 hours straight through on Monday/Wednesday. So a friend of mine lectured me about bringing breakfast to class.