25 September 2007

Day 38

Terribly sorry about the lack of posts. My internet explorer was maimed by a virus which is still attempting to take over my computer. Also I was dealing with depression and three major assignments for college due at the same time. But I've finished the assignments, and conquered the worst of the depression. I gave up on IE and have reverted back to my favourite browser, Firefox.


I've recently been getting pains that resemble runner's stitch, but these happen when I'm not even active. They worry me a little and remind me of how unhealthy I am. Also in the past two weeks I've fallen down in front of more than a dozen people do to my very weak right ankle. I just step wrong and BOOM, down I go onto my hands. At least the last time I was on dirt instead of asphalt. That time hurt much worse, although my pride hurts the most of all. I embarrass easily.

2 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

You still alive?

Moby Dick said...

Good luck in your weight loss, I hope you are doing well.

I am going to add you to my blogroll and I hope that you continue to succeed!