19 September 2007

Day 32

Forgot to weigh in this morning.

Food:
Poptarts: 400 kcal / 4 g protein
Beef Jerky: 160 kcal / 24 g protein
Soda: 200 kcal / 0 g protein
Ramen: 400 kcal / 3 g protein
Chili & Cornbread: 800 kcal / 28 g protein

TOTAL: 1960 kcal / 59 g protein


Currently dealing with cravings in a bad way, which has inspired me to stop eating so much processed food. So once I eat what's left in my pantry/refrigerator, that's it. No more processed foods. I need to learn how to cook real vegetables anyway. I also need to learn how to cook for one....because I am not that good at it. I've been looking for either a casserole, one-dish, or cooking for one cookbook, but I haven't found one I like yet.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the Knights of the Round Bottoms. I'm Lady Atkins. :)

Twix said...

Well I'm not currently part of the Knight of the Round Bottoms group. But I think it's neat!! Found your blog surfing links from other blogs, hee. Anyways I've posted a real simple casserole on my blog. It feeds 7 people because I have 5 kids and there's a small bit of leftovers. So it might last you a good part of the week. You can crockpot it or bake it. Or hey if you are really good with math break it down and make it for one. This is one of our favorites. I'll post more recipes in the future. Ok I'm off to read more about you. :D

Kim Ayres said...

Most processed foods are high in salt, which for me acts as a trigger to binge. You do well to cut as many out of your diet as you can