18 August 2007

Obligatory Introductory Post

Me llamo Alexander.

I'm not really hispanic, at least not enough to count. I just like the phrasology of that sentance - I call myself Alexander. It means something. Something which has nothing to do with what this blog's about, so let's wander away from that, shall we?

This blog is going to be about a section of my weight-loss journey. It's one I've been on for 8 years or more, and I want to come to the end of it relatively soon. I am 5'8. I weigh approximately 265 lbs. (I'm buying a scale tomorrow.) I'm going to update my stats on a weekly to bi-weekly basis, so I can keep up my motivation. This blog will log everything I eat, every exercise I do, how I feel. In short, everything about my weight loss.

I started this up again at the prodding of a friend, and I'm glad of it. Maybe this time I'll stick with it.

No comments: